Dynabid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dynabid Forum

Welcome to the Dynabid Forum to return to Dynabid Online Auction Site please click on the banner below.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanted Craft Supplies

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wanted Craft Supplies Empty Wanted Craft Supplies Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Hi All

I thought i would post this here. I received an email through my website yesterday from a lovely lady who is setting up a craft group for Pensioners and asked for my help.

QUOTE:
Hi, I am starting up a voluntary craft group for pensioner's in knitting,
jewellery making & card making etc & I wondered if you would kindly donate
any of your supplies to it please? However small will be greatly
appreciated.

In return I could promote your company on the retailer list I will compile.

Also I am hoping to start a forum on Facebook which I could incorporate your
company if u wish me to do so.

Kind Regards

Sue Poorman

UNQUOTE

I have replied and said i have few bits and pieces that i no longer require and have explained that we have a craft forum here and she said that she would promote that as well. If any of you wish to send some bits off for this worthy cause please contact me and i will give you her address.
Shan
admin@dynabid.org

http://www.fancydressonline.net

2Wanted Craft Supplies Empty Re: Wanted Craft Supplies Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:55 am

pied piper

Hi Shan

I have been having a clear out of my die cuts and stuff, I have loads of card making bits and could send maybe 500 assorted die cuts to this lady.

As you know I am moving so it will have to be once I have opened up the boxes I have now
packed so it will be around the end of the month.

Can you let me have the contact details of this Lady Please Basketball

3Wanted Craft Supplies Empty Re: Wanted Craft Supplies Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:35 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

EEEK...... I seem to have mislaid her address but i will keep my ears open, thats what happens when you store everything on your pc, i will also contact some craft groups to see if they would be interested if i cannot find her details.
Thanks for your kind support, good luck with the move, i know you will be offline till about 28th but you should see this when you get back. bounce

http://www.fancydressonline.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum