Dynabid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dynabid Forum

Welcome to the Dynabid Forum to return to Dynabid Online Auction Site please click on the banner below.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome Elisa from The USA

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome Elisa from The USA Empty Welcome Elisa from The USA Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:27 am

pied piper

Lets all welcome our New member Elisa

who has also joined us on the Auction site.

Lets hope you stay is worth while and that
you get many sales.

You deserve a break. Smile

2Welcome Elisa from The USA Empty Re: Welcome Elisa from The USA Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:12 pm

geespcs

geespcs

Welcome hope you have an enjoyable stay Smile

3Welcome Elisa from The USA Empty Re: Welcome Elisa from The USA Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:16 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Welcome Elisa as you may see we have a few sellers from over the pond the more the merrier, may you have a very pleasant and profitable stay and you are in safe hands with the guidance of pied piper Laughing ,anything else you need or require please dont hesitate to contact us admin@dynabid.org

http://www.fancydressonline.net

4Welcome Elisa from The USA Empty Re: Welcome Elisa from The USA Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:50 am

purplefairyfl

purplefairyfl

thank you all i am happy to be here i am sorry i did not respond sooner i was ill for a bit now i am better and i am listing more items please tell me how they look i also filled out more of my profile if anyone wants to see ty all alien Like a Star @ heaven

5Welcome Elisa from The USA Empty Re: Welcome Elisa from The USA Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:46 am

pied piper

Hi Elisa

Your listing look great, Good luck with your sales, We all hope you do well here. lol!

6Welcome Elisa from The USA Empty Re: Welcome Elisa from The USA Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:30 am

pied piper

Hi Elisa

Where are you, not heard for a bit?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum