Dynabid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dynabid Forum

Welcome to the Dynabid Forum to return to Dynabid Online Auction Site please click on the banner below.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello From Price.Equestrian

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello From Price.Equestrian Empty Hello From Price.Equestrian Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:03 pm

Price.Equestrian

Just wanted to drop in and say hello, im new to Dynabid, just joined up today. Joined after dropping my eb*y account, which I held for many years. Too many bad changes for my liking!!

Im going to be adding more and more things everyday, so please keep an eye on my listings. Hope to go on a little shopping spree too Very Happy

You can find my store at https://www.dynabid.org/shop.php?user_id=100109.

Jenny - Price.Equestrian

2Hello From Price.Equestrian Empty Re: Hello From Price.Equestrian Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:19 am

geespcs

geespcs

Welcome to Dynabid hope you have an enjoyable stay with us were all a freindly bunch here if you need anything just give us a shout Smile

3Hello From Price.Equestrian Empty Re: Hello From Price.Equestrian Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:34 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

A big welcome to Dynabid cheers and may you have a profitable and enjoyable stay, if you need any help or any categories done please dont hesitate to ask.
Welcome aboard sunny

http://www.fancydressonline.net

4Hello From Price.Equestrian Empty Re: Hello From Price.Equestrian Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:26 am

pied piper

Hi

And a big fat welcome from me

I know we are a bit sparse at the moment but I am not going anywhere.

BUILD IT AND THEY WILL COME

If you past customers cannot buy from you on the bay, they have
no choice, they will have to come here, And when they do they will
love it.

I have over 50.000 items to list and cant list them fast enough

Stick with us, you will be glad you did.

I am the night owl here so if you are ever about between 3 and 9am
come on in and chat. bounce

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum